[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at me.com
Wed Jun 9 17:36:33 MDT 2010

What about a Google  or Yahoo group?  That might be even easier to
keep up with.  Right now I do not know enough to ask the right
questions, so someone would need to lead at least until I get my head
above water - at the rate I am going that might take a year.  I have
no idea what my schedule will be like until after July 5th.

Would anyone be interested in a group like this.  Maybe the first set
of discussions could cover the first 90+ pages of EE and then go
section by section. We could post examples of the documents  listed
that section and discuss both the analysis and the citation.

Comments, criticisms, ideas?

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

wilssearch at me.com
Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
IASPR Newsletter Editor

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."