[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

Chris Staats cstaats at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 16:34:46 MDT 2010

Jackie -

It sounds like a Wordpress or Blogger site might be the free medium you are envisioning. It's really easy to set up and configure. You could post the document and question in a post, and let people respond in the comments section. If you needed, it would be easy to also post a powerpoint presentation or other media to the blog using Slideshare or other free hosting services. You certainly could use a wiki or content management system, but a blog is simpler to set up and manage - especially without paying for hosting.

Just a thought.

Chris