[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at me.com
Wed Jun 9 15:34:27 MDT 2010

Cynthia:  The TGF list-serv is a great place for getting help with
those pesky questions as well as the APG Public list.

Elissa and Doug and Cynthia:

Having said that, I find it difficult to follow some of the citation
answers without seeing the actual document (for some documents - not
all) because I have not seen the document before.  Being able to see
the document would be a really big help.  Of course this is my
personal problem and not a reflection on anyone else.

So I am trying to figure out a way to create something like a forum
with pictures that is also free!  I am thinking about it, just do not
know how to go about it yet.  Maybe a "Citation Wiki"?  Wiki not in
the sense of wikipedia, but in the sense that it was used as a adjunct
classroom for some of my classes.  Power point presentations, assigned
readings, completed assignments were all posted so it included both
text and visuals for the entire classroom to see and comment on.

Does this sound like something that is doable?

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

wilssearch at me.com
Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
IASPR Newsletter Editor

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."