[APG Public List] citation think group APGers-isn't there one of those?

CL Swope (alfonsa) alfonsa at cynthiaswope.com
Wed Jun 9 13:22:32 MDT 2010

When I made the post creating this thread, I was thinking of, and still
would like, a place to bounce off citations (yes, only formats) .
Discussions encompassing what you mention might occur in the analysis of
the citations themselves, but what I crave is a citation buddy group to
analyze the citations if a question arises. While Elizabeth's book is of
course great, following it, in order to follow it, is not always easy
(at least for me, and maybe because I have the pdf version and it's
unfortunately hard to negotiate--for me) . There are many details, and I
think alot of us would like to just be able to analyze and feel
confident in our own citations.

Cynthia