[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

James Burnett dougb81042 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 13:13:04 MDT 2010

Elissa
This has been suggested several times on the TG list but no one has jumped
up and said I'm in charge.
I would also like to sign up for one like this. Given the size of the effort
one could envision a group formed and then spend a month on each chapter in
EE depending on how many examples you wanted to work with and how often you
submitted your effort to your peer group.

Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach
FL