[APG Public List] How long to wait for pre-paid search by countyrecords office?

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 10:25:12 MDT 2010

Hi Linda
Since you did not say which state or which county you are dealing with it is
very hard to give you advice from my years of experience.
If this search was in NY City it might be a much longer wait than it would
be if it was in a rural county in Mississippi or even in Florida.
Basing my comments on the possibility it is in a smaller county the wait for
three months seems a bit too long to wait.
I probably would have begun to contact them after about 60 days.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists