[APG Public List] citation think group APGers-isn't there oneof those?

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 10:00:22 MDT 2010

Larry,

When I first saw Elissa's email about what would a study group look like, I also thought of the Theory Gen group discussion that is currently going on regarding one of Helen Leary's articles found on the BCG website.  So far, I would say that this has been a very interesting and respectful discussion.  I've learned a lot and believe that my understanding of some things has changed because of being involved with this.

Anyone interested in joining the Theory Gen discussions is welcome.

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College
www.genealogy.edu