[APG Public List] APG FGS Volunteer List UPDATE

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 03:17:44 MDT 2010

Good morning APGers,

The volunteer list has begun to fill up rather quickly (for which I am
absolutely pleased) so I thought I should post an update to keep some from
volunteering for a place that is already filled.

We still need to get a couple of volunteers for the opening session on
Friday at noon.  If anyone has no plan to attend the APG Luncheon please
step up and insert your name.

We should have two persons in each slot. If you hit this web page and it
appears to be the same as last time, just hit "REFRESH" to view the update.

Many thanks to all of you.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida