[APG Public List] citation think group APGers-isn't there one of those?

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at me.com
Tue Jun 8 21:13:21 MDT 2010

Elissa -I was hoping such a critter already existed.  As I am already
on the TGF list,  and get all those wonderful things from ESM and
others already, that does not help me any.  But I highly recommend it
to Cynthia.

The study group was what I am aiming for.  But how to structure it - I
have not a clue and am too tired tonight to "think" about it.

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

wilssearch at me.com
Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
IASPR Newsletter Editor

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."