[APG Public List] citation think group APGers-isn't there one of those?

Shelley keli1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 17:11:05 MDT 2010

 I want in as well if there is a group on citations. Thanks

"Know Your Roots, they are Long and Strong", Shelley
Researching Davis/Brand, Roper/Goens/Goins/Marsh, Cureton/ Murphy/McCorkle/Henry & Boyer/Worden families. PA, VA, WV, OH, TN, KY, IL, MI
http://www.examiner.com/x-46351-Charlottesville-Genealogy-Examiner
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/u/r/Shelley-Murphy/index.html