[APG Public List] Oklahoma Censuses, Tax Lists, Etc.?

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Mon Jun 7 13:45:19 MDT 2010

Donna,

I will add to what the others have suggested, a line by line search in the census.  Since you are dealing with variations in spelling of the names it might take looking for the family members on the actual census.  You will want to narrow down where this family may have been and then do your search.  This has worked for me in the past.  Sometimes I can understand from the handwriting why people may not have been indexed by the correct spelling of their names.

Chuck Mason