[APG Public List] mechanic

Betty Darnell bettyd0150 at att.net
Mon Jun 7 12:08:11 MDT 2010

Dictionary defines mechanic as a worker skilled in using tools, or in making, operating, and repairing machines. A millwright (not Mill Right) is defined as a person who designs or builds mills or installs their machinery.

Black's Law Dictionary (4th Edition) adds an additional definition of mechanic: A workman employed in shaping and uniting materials, such as wood, metal, etc., into some kind of structure, machine, or other object, requiring the use of tools.

Betty Darnell