[APG Public List] Oklahoma Censuses, Tax Lists, Etc.?

Barb Wylie barb at johnwylie.com
Sun Jun 6 14:28:44 MDT 2010

Goodspeed's History of Lawrence County, 1888, can be read at
rootsweb.ancesty.com/~molawre2. Even if you don't find the family named in
this book, you will gain valuable information about the area that may point
you in the right direction.

Consider, too, that Lawrence County is just one county away from three
states: Kansas, Arkansas and, as you mentioned, what became Oklahoma.

Barbara Brixey Wylie

APG Member, Texas.

  _____