[APG Public List] May issue of JewishGen Success! Stories webzine now online

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb mhoffman at generationsweb.com
Sun Jun 6 12:46:36 MDT 2010

Hello colleagues,

My co-editor Nancy Siegel and I would like to announce publication of
the latest issue of the _Success! Stories_ webzine on JewishGen:

www.jewishgen.org/jewishgen/testimonials
This issue focuses on stories of connections made by researchers from
Brazil, Poland and the UK, Canada, and the US who made contact with
living cousins from Russia, Germany, Austria, and Israel — a
compelling demonstration of the global reach of JewishGen.

We read stories like these almost every day on the JewishGen
Discussion Lists, accounts of connections made with ancestors and
living mishpochah (Yiddish/Hebrew for “groups of relatives” or
“extended family”) using the community and resources of JewishGen.
We’re currently publishing a new issue every other month, featuring
just a few of these inspiring and heart-warming stories. Please come
take a look at this latest batch.

Thanks,

--Meredith

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb