[APG Public List] Updated FGS-APG Booth Volunteer List

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 04:18:30 MDT 2010

Good morning friends of APG,

As I get more volunteers for our list I felt I should update and post to
prevent confusion about times available.

We still need to get one or two persons who might not have chosen to attend
the APG Luncheon on Friday at noon for staffing the booth.  The vendor hall
does not open until noon on Friday and this is causing a bit of tight
situation on staffing.

Anyone who wishes might let me know they are receiving this list on both the
public and private mailing list so I am assured it is being distributed.

To see the volunteer list, just click on this link below.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida