[APG Public List] Reposting of APG Knoxville volunteer list

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Jun 4 15:11:10 MDT 2010

I am not certain this original email got to all members who are on both the
Public & Member's Only List.

Good morning friends of APG,

It is now time to begin filling up our volunteer list for Knoxville.  APG
had a very successful booth operation in Salt Lake City and I know each
member would like to see a repeat performance in Knoxville.

There is a bit different schedule and the vendor area will only be open for
three (3) days.  Thursday, August 19, we need volunteers from 9:30 am until
5 pm; on Friday, the vendor area does not open until noon, therefore, we
need to keep the booth staffed from noon until 7:00 pm.  This is the day the
APG Board meets all morning and the APG Luncheon is held at noon.  This
means the first couple of hours for Friday will need some special attention
to not permitting the booth to have to be closed.

Saturday the vendor area will be open from 9 am until 5 pm when we will
close up and pack for shipping.

I know this might be a bit early.  The program schedule for FGS in
Knoxville's many valuable educational programs is on the web so you can view
it and then stop by and tell me which slot(s) you can get your name on.

Any help is totally and completely appreciated.

You can find the booth schedule on my web page at:

http://www.floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com