[APG Public List] Dan Lynch is Fine and will be speaking tomorrow

Maria Hopper reetree at optonline.net
Fri Jun 4 08:35:17 MDT 2010

At 8 a.m. today we finally received a message from Dan.

"Rest assured that all is fine . .. but I do understand your
concern.  I’ve had some personal issues that have kept me away from
work since before Memorial Day weekend."

Thanks be to God, and to all of you who responded to my urgent plea
last  night.

Ree

PS if you are local (we are abput 20 miles from Manhattan) there is
still room for walk-ins;
$28.00 for late registration

Google Your Family Tree and More
Saturday June 6th 9sm-1pm
A Genealogy Seminar
Presented By The Genealogical Society of Bergen County
With Dan Lynch. Author of Google Your Family Tree
At Bergen Community College
Moses Family Meeting and Training Technology Center
400 Pararnus Road, Paramus, NJ
See http://njgsbc.org/files/Seminar.pdf for program and directions

Maria (Ree)  Hopper, CG*
*CG or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of Genealogist, used under license by board certified
genealogist after periodic evaluation, and the board name is
registered in the U.S. Patent Office.
Visit  http://www.bcgcertification.org

The Hopper Family Genealogy; The first six Generations
http://www.reetree.com
reetree at optonline.net