[APG Public List] Lancaster County Estate Project 1835-1865

CL Swope (alfonsa) alfonsa at cynthiaswope.com
Fri Jun 4 08:13:26 MDT 2010

Craig,

This is a great accomplishment and wonderful gift.

My only suggestion is to highlight the link into the search.  It's a
text intensive page, and the 'here' in the sentence that is the only
link into the search isn't really so prominent by color or size. It
would have helped me, at any rate.

Kudos, and thank you!

Cynthia