[APG Public List] Is Dan Lynch ok?

Maria Hopper reetree at optonline.net
Fri Jun 4 02:03:40 MDT 2010

> Hello All,
>
> We don't know exactly what this means but we are very worried.  Dan
> Lynch has been scheduled for months to be our keynote speaker at
> this Saturday (June 5th)''s Bergen County Genealogical Societies
> Spring Seminar. We have been unable to reach Dan Lynch in the past
> 8 days. We had an email from him on 5/19 about the books and
> figuring travel mileage.  Since then, he has not replied to email
> or phone.  Nor has he sent the copy for the handouts.
>
> Our Chairperson has  left repeated messages on his cell phone
> voicemail.  Every time she tried the phone number from his website,
> it is just a busy signal. She looked him up in White Pages online
> but that number is not in service.  We are concerned that he might
> be ill.  Also panic about having 100 people and no speaker.

Any suggestions as to how to reach him ?

Maria (Ree)  Hopper, CG*
*CG or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of Genealogist, used under license by board certified
genealogist after periodic evaluation, and the board name is
registered in the U.S. Patent Office.
Visit  http://www.bcgcertification.org

The Hopper Family Genealogy; The first six Generations
http://www.reetree.com
reetree at optonline.net