[APG Public List] "First Papers"

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Thu Jul 29 07:28:30 MDT 2010

Meredith,

Amen Sister. And this person is complaining about $16? Let her do it herself. Were I back in St. Louis or just plain Missouri, I would laugh this off. These records are all over the place including, In St. Louis anyway, criminal court.  I am continually astounded at how some people think these records are just waiting there to be picked up by Miss Newbie.

$16??? I wouldn't even get out of bed for that.

CMK