[APG Public List] To all New York State based genealogical researchers

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at me.com
Fri Jul 30 08:46:50 MDT 2010

I am wondering about the researcher who lives in another state, but
the client lives in NY?  Or is this like the online sales tax where
the sales tax is collected only in the states where the store has a
brick & mortar presence?

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

wilssearch at me.com
Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
IASPR Newsletter Editor

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."