[APG Public List] UPDATE of APG-FGS volunteer list in Knoxville

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 11:43:17 MDT 2010

Good afternoon friends of APG,

I have been away from my office for a three week vacation.  Twas nice to get
some quiet time in other parts of the country and get away from the ringing
telephone.  I have now updated the APG-FGS Knoxville volunteer list and it
is being posted.

If anyone still finds time to stay a while at the booth, your time will be
certainly appreciated.

We still have some slots with only one person and we should have two in the
booth at all times.

Click this link and you will see the latest list.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com