[APG Public List] Problem with a genealogist

MFP courthouseresearcher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:21:59 MDT 2010

I am not sure whether I feel like a summa cum laude graduate or a first
grader being chastised for her mis-conduct!

Most certainly, I have received advice, suggestions, constructive criticism,
guidance from among the best/most experienced in the genealogical/historical
research field, and I am grateful for the time expended in helping me to
understand basic requirements of successful client/professional genealogist
relationships.

I have downloaded for reference and study each person's comments.

Many thanks to all who helped.

What a group!

Mag Parker