[APG Public List] Eileen O'Druil's email originally bounced. Trying to resend

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 21:49:59 MDT 2010

Re: [APG Public List] Irish graves question...
From: Jeanette Daniels <jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com>...View Contact
To: Eileen Ó Dúill <nellie at heirsireland.com>; apgpubliclist at apgen.org

________________________________

Eileen,

My  understanding in Europe that graves are used again after a long period  of
time.  That is what I meant.  As for old tombstones, whoever is  currently in
the grave is the name that would be on the tombstone.  If  I'm wrong about this,
please let me know.  I would like to know what is  going on and why this
genealogist went on a tombstone search through  several churches rather than
going through the front door to talk with  the minister or priest.

The tombstone inscriptions I received were in different hand-writings and some
printed.

Thanks,

Jeanette