[APG Public List] Repeating client's work

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:31:25 MDT 2010

You might even wish to consider putting "please initial here" by specific
sections of the contract to indicate that they have actually been read. It
is still no guarantee, but would add one level of "you knew that because you
initialed that specific clause of the contract." I've signed contracts where
specific sections had to be initialed to acknowledge the content of those
specific sections.

Michael

--
Michael John Neill