[APG Public List] Repeating client's work

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:04:43 MDT 2010

I include the following clause both on my website and in my contract, which
clients are required to sign before I begin any research:

"All previous research bearing on the research goal must be provided prior
to the start of the project.  If failure to provide relevant information
results in duplication of previous research, charges for this research will
still apply."

So far I have not had any complaints about my research results.

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com