[APG Public List] Vote on the archives.gov redesign

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Sat Jul 17 12:09:03 MDT 2010

This will probably be relevant only to those who receive in digest form.

I posted the message on 2 July and received it in a digest today (17 July)!!! Since voting was during the one week beginning on 2 July, this is obviously way out of date. Sorry.

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007