[APG Public List] Tombstone Tracings word

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Jul 9 11:09:23 MDT 2010

My daughter is trying to find out if there is a technical name for the
tracing of names from a tombstone. I have never heard it called anything but
tombstone tracings or rubbings.

Does anyone have a better technical term?


She is doing a writing project and wanted to add some pizzazz to it with a
better technical term.




Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida


CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the 
Board for Certification of Genealogists 
used under license after periodic evaluations by the Board.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <../attachments/20100709/d28b11ab/attachment.htm>

More information about the APGPublicList mailing list