[APG Public List] mulatto in Prince George Co., MD 1832-1867

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:14:27 MDT 2010

Sorry about the long wait in replying to this message.  It has been a busy month.

My transcription of the Slave Statistics for Prince George's County has been posted on the website "A Friend of Friends."  Here is the direct link:  http://afriendoffriends.com/?page_id=387

There is one Patrick Hawkins, though I do not know if it is the correct one.  I am conducting in-depth research on the enslaved families of Prince George's County, and have been unable to locate this Patrick Hawkins in the 1870 census in Maryland.

If you would like more background on the Slave Statistics as a record group, I would be happy to provide it.  Send me an email.

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com