[APG Public List] Source Citation Question

Jane Irish Nelson jane.irish.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:59:46 MST 2010

I am very excited to have finally found my great-grandmother's baptism
record in the new Ancestry database
http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1627 , and am adding
the information to my family file but naturally wish to cite it
correctly. Following the format for Online Images on page 439 of
_Evidence Explained_ I came up with the following, on which I would
appreciate any comments or corrections.

Source List Entry

Mecklenburg-Schwerin. Bad Sülze Parish Register, 1878. Digital images,
Ancestry.com.
_Mecklenburg, Germany, Parish Register Transcripts, 1876-1918_
[database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
Original data: Kirchenbuchabschriften evangelischer und katholischer
Gemeinden Mecklenburgs. 10.72-4. Landeshauptarchiv Schwerin, Schwerin.
(http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1627 : accessed 26
January 2010)

First Reference Note

1. Mecklenburg-Schwerin. Bad Sülze Parish Register, 1878, image 11,
frame 0041, Frieda
Wilhelmine Louise Henrike Piplow baptism, 24 November 1878; Digital
images, Ancestry.com. _Mecklenburg, Germany, Parish Register
Transcripts, 1876-1918_ [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA:
Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009. Original data:
Kirchenbuchabschriften evangelischer und katholischer Gemeinden
Mecklenburgs. 10.72-4. Landeshauptarchiv Schwerin, Schwerin.
(http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1627 : accessed 26
January 2010)

Thank you,

Jane