[APG Public List] Lee County, VA records

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:29:14 MST 2010

LVA also has many old newspapers on microfilm.  I believe there is a guide on their website (though I don't have time to try to find it right now -- maybe someone else could help Amy out with this).  I still haven't figured out where they put everything that used to be on their website since they "upgraded" it last year.

It may also be worthwhile to hire a researcher that frequents the Library of Virginia.  I know there at least two or three on this list that regularly contribute to discussions.

Michael Hait
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com
Read the newest article: African-American Genealogy Examiner
LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelhait