[APG Public List] Lee County, VA records

Amy Crooks amyrebba at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 27 11:18:51 MST 2010

I could sure use some help. I am researching a family from Lee Co., VA. I am
having a heck of a time finding anyone in that area that can help me find a
list of records that I need to locate. If anyone can help me locate records
for Lee Co., VA please contact me. I'm especially focusing on a Charles
Barker b Apr 1876 and d July 1965 in Lee Co., VA. Oddly his daughter
Elizabeth (Barker) McKinney died the same day he did. I would certainly like
to know if this is correct, and if so the story behind this. I really need
an obituary.

Please contact me if you can help, amyrebba at adelphia.net

Thanks,

Amy