[APG Public List] Re: 2010 Census warnings

Patricia Epperson phe1963bhs at wowway.com
Wed Jan 27 08:21:32 MST 2010

Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland is just now putting out
applications for jobs with the Census bureau, for those going door to
door and other positions.

I have received several e-mails about the BBB warning, which is a good
one.  I do remind my friends that if they send in their form no one will
come to their door, therefore, if someone does come to their door asking
for census information, the person should be reported to the police
immediately.  Also, the census taker should not be showing up at doors
until after April.  There's a deadline for the forms, then they will
sort through the forms and see which addresses did not respond.

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/index.php

Key Dates, page 5 -  http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/key-dates.php

Patricia Epperson