[APG Public List] 2010 Census warnings

Carolyne Gould carolyne_cwy at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 26 22:00:33 MST 2010

Debbie,

We had quite an interesting time with a canvasser who came by our
place early last year. I have a garage apartment on the property;
but, I haven't rented it in years. (Long story). The canvasser was
extremely rude when we told him no one lived there and that no one
would be living there in the foreseeable future. He kept wanting to
know "why" we weren't renting it and threatened some kind  of arrest
for failure to answer his questions. Wish we had copied down his name.

Carolyne

--
Carolyne's Native American Genealogy Notes.
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/carolynegenealogy/notesdirectory/

Carolyne's Native American Genealogy Helper
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/carolynegenealogy/

My Family Tree on Rootsweb
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=carolynegould