[APG Public List] 37th iowa in Civil War

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:12:40 MST 2010

In my case, I've seen the service records and the pension records for the
fifty year old who served.It is clearly him. In fact he lived until he was
well into his eighties...long enough to qualify for a pension under the
somewhat relaxed laws in the latter part of the nineteenth century.
Michael
www.casefileclues.com

--
Michael John Neill