[APG Public List] RE:Needing 18th-19th Century American Maps

Jacqueline Wilson jawgen at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 16:51:13 MST 2010

Frankly I found it difficult to run anything on the 64 bit.  I have
basically quit using it and am going back to my old XP laptop.
On Jan 24, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Donna McR wrote:

Thank you all for the map set recommendations.
I have found the Newberry website to be quite useful----showing many
of the things I need.  On the screen the display is quite good, but
the printouts are less so, as the county names are shown in white (at
least on the maps) I tested.  But nevertheless, it is a great site
with really helpful maps. . . . and it is free!

Also, I have looked at Animap Plus.  I tried to download the free
demo, but it would not run on my Windows Vista 64-bit.  Do any of you
run the paid version on Vista 64-bit?

Thanks----

Donna

Jacqueline Wilson
jawgen at comcast.net

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."