[APG Public List] Civil War question

Kate Foote kate at comm1net.net
Sun Jan 24 15:36:16 MST 2010

Hear, Hear, Marie!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mvmcgrs at aol.com
  To: riffelj at bellsouth.net ; apgpubliclist at apgen.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [APG Public List] Civil War question

  Judy,

  It really doesn't matter what the possibilities are of other men of an advanced age serving in the Civil War. You have a pension file that NEEDS to be viewed. To ignore the file and base an assumption of what others might have done is not acceptable.

  Marie

  Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
  Melchiori Research Services
  CG, Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.