[APG Public List] RE:Needing 18th-19th Century American Maps

Donna McR donna316 at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 15:14:31 MST 2010

Thank you all for the map set recommendations.
I have found the Newberry website to be quite useful----showing many of the
things I need.  On the screen the display is quite good, but the printouts
are less so, as the county names are shown in white (at least on the maps) I
tested.  But nevertheless, it is a great site with really helpful maps. . .
. and it is free!

Also, I have looked at Animap Plus.  I tried to download the free demo, but
it would not run on my Windows Vista 64-bit.  Do any of you run the paid
version on Vista 64-bit?

Thanks----

Donna