[APG Public List] Needing 18th-19th Century American Maps

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sun Jan 24 09:10:08 MST 2010

Dollarhide's book on county evolutions through census years may give you
some of what you seek. Have you tried the wide and varied online collection
at http://www.davidrumsey.com ?

Good luck on your project,

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG