[APG Public List] Need Welsch research at National Library of Wales?

LaDonna Garner ladonna at leafseeker.com
Sat Jan 23 16:09:32 MST 2010

Hi All,

If anyone can use some Welsh ancestor research/retrievals from the National
Library of Wales, I have a friend who is willing to do some retrievals and
light research. She's also a genealogy junkie (lol) and completing her M.A.
in Archives/Preservation in Wales and lives nearby.

Just drop me a line and I'll forward her info.

Thanks,

LaDonna

LaDonna Garner, CG

www.LeafSeeker.com

Certified GenealogistSM and CGSM are service marks of the Board for
Certification of GenealogistsR and used here under license. Member of the
Association of Professional Genealogists. Historic Preservation is
important. Get involved and save your history!