[APG Public List] Genealogy Magazines - AL, IL, KY, TN, NC

Joel S. Russell joelsr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:11:26 MST 2010

I'm doing some house cleaning and came across some Genealogy
Magazines that I no longer want.

If anyone is interested in the following please contact me at joelsr at gmail.com.

All I ask is that you cover postage, I just want to find them a good home.

Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly 1992-95 (14 volumes)
plus 25 year Index to volumes I - XXV
Kentucky Ancestors 1992-1995 (9 volumes)
Kentucky Kinfolk 1993 (2 volumes)
Olde Mecklenburg {NC} Society Genealogical Quarterly 1994-95 (5 volumes)
Tennessee Family Connections Mar 1993-Mar 94 (10 volumes)
Middle Tennessee Genealogy Summer 92 - Spring 1995 (12 volumes with 2 indexes)
Middle Tennessee Journal of Genealogy & History 1995 (3 volumes)
Valley Leaves:  Tennessee Valley (North Alabama) Genealogical Society
Quarterly 93-94 (4 volumes)

Joel
http://www.rafert.org/home