[APG Public List] Death certificate in Tennessee

famrsearch at aol.com famrsearch at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 03:05:30 MST 2010

Todd

If she married in 1901 to a US citizen there would be no naturalization
papers for her.  At that time, a women was automatically granted the
citizenship of her husband.  This rule resulted in a number of female  natural born
US citizen losing their citizenship by marrying a non US  citizen.

Julia

In a message dated 1/20/2010 11:02:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,