[APG Public List] Death certificate in Tennessee

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 21:21:13 MST 2010

Craig,

No this is not a game, thank you. Right, I now know where it is and will spend the money to order it. I was simply asking if anyone had any idea of what information would be on a death certificate out of Tennessee in that time period. I would not want her to wait weeks for it to come if they never contain information regarding the mother's maiden name.

Todd