[APG Public List] Death certificate in Tennessee

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 21:02:41 MST 2010

Jack,

You are exactly right. Yes it is Mary F. that I am attempting to find the maiden name for. A later census shows her immigration to the US as 1892 which makes more sense because her daughter Ruth was born in 1904.

I am wondering if she came over in 1892 and was naturalized in 1913. Regardless, I cannot find her naturalization records. That is why I was attempting to find Ruth's death certificate.

Ugh,

Thank you though!

Todd