[APG Public List] Death certificate in Tennessee

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 20:49:25 MST 2010

Thank you all for your help. Yes, this is the correct Ruth. Her middle initial should not be 'C', but anyway, it is her. First of all, I'm not sure why she is still not showing up in the SSDI. More importantly, if I were to order a copy of the death certificate from the Tennessee Archives, I am still wondering if it would contain her mother's maiden name.

Does anyone have any idea on that?

Thank you all again for finding her on the Tennessee website,

Todd