[APG Public List] Death certificate in Tennessee

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 19:46:38 MST 2010

Tina,

Thank you for your help. I did check out the Tennessee website you suggested. However, she was not listed. My client's grandmother, Ruth Agnes Cloud died January 5, 1954 in Nashville, Davidson, Tennessee. Yet a record of her death cannot be found.

I cannot understand how someone born as late as 1904, and dies in 1954 cannot be found. However, that is the case. Of course my first thought is that she must be listed under a different name, but I would think my client would know an alternate name for her.

I'll keep looking. Thanks again for your help though,

Todd White