[APG Public List] genealogy writing competitions

jfonkert at aol.com jfonkert at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 18:02:52 MST 2010

 Thank you to all who have shared information about genealogy writing competitions.  When I posted my question, I had intended to mention that the Minnesota Genealogical Society, in cooperation with the Yankee Genealogical Society, sponsored its first writing competition in 2009.  Details on the 2010 Michael Clark Writing Competiton will be announced in the next month or so.  Meanwhile, I look forward to hearing about other competitions sponsored by local, regional or state societies.