[APG Public List] genealogy writing competitions

Kathy Gunter Sullivan sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 08:25:15 MST 2010

The BCG Education Fund offers an annual competition: The Donald Mosher
Memorial Award. The criteria can be accessed here:
http://www.bcgcertification.org/educationfund/index.html

Kathy

Kathy Gunter Sullivan, CG
Charlotte, North Carolina

Certified Genealogist (CG) is a registered Service Mark (sm) conferred
by the Board for Certification of Genealogists®  to associates who
consistently demonstrate the ability to meet rigorous ethical and
competency standards in accord with peer-reviewed evaluations every five
years. The Board was founded in 1964 to promote excellence in research,
teaching, writing, publishing, and librarianship by those who pursue
genealogy as either a profession or avocation.