[APG Public List] genealogy writing competitions

Billiefogarty billiefogarty at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 07:59:29 MST 2010

Oklahoma Genealogical Society has an annual Family Story Writing Contest.  Anyone may enter and the family story does not have to be about Oklahoma ancestors.  Details are online at www.okgensoc.org.  The panel of judges prepare written comments along with the score sheet.

Billie Stone Fogarty
4509 N. Classen Blvd, Suite 103
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
billiefogarty at aol.com
405-203-1274
Affiliations: Association of Professional Genealogists Board of Directors, Oklahoma Genealogical Society Board of Directors, Oklahoma Historical Society Board of Directors, Genealogical Speakers Guild, International Society Family History Writers & Editors, National Genealogical Society