[APG Public List] genealogy writing competitions

Debbie Parker Wayne debbie at debbiewayne.com
Wed Jan 20 07:12:24 MST 2010

Texas State Genealogical Society has an annual writing contest with
separate categories for professionals and non-professionals for books,
manuscripts, articles, columns, student projects, and society
journals/newsletters. The judging criteria worksheets are available to
submitters after the winners are announced. More info is available at:
<http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txsgs/writing_awards/writingawards.html>

Regards, Debbie
Debbie Parker Wayne
Wayne Research -- http://debbiewayne.com/